Patagonia: Men's Super Alpine Bibs - Previous Season
Our Price: $599.00
|*Cir Cilantro - SM||IMS#: 597145|
|*Forge Grey Fge 961 - XS||IMS#: 536784|
|*Forge Grey Fge 961 - SM||IMS#: 536785|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
When conditions dictate the need for bomber, waterproof/breathable big-mountain protection, Patagonia's Super Alpine Bib proves durable, dry and mobile. It features 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, tough nylon outer and key-area reinforcements, and a micro-grid interior that optimizes breathability.
- Durably waterproof/windproof and breathable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX Pro fabric staves off the wettest, coldest, most persistent weather
- Full-coverage bibs with Drop Seat configuration is ski boot compatible
- Harness- and pack-compatible chest pockets feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight. Pressed Pleat Pockets add volume without additional seams
- Thigh pockets with Slim Zips reduce bulk and weight
- Articulated seat and knees enhance mobility
- Watertight, fully separating side zips for easy on/off with boots
- Ski-boot-compatible lower leg with external scuff guard, internal gaiter, shock-cord adjustment and tie-down loops
- Shell: 3-layer, 3.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 4.9-oz 150-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX Pro fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 649 g (22.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.