Patagonia: Men's Strider PRO Shorts
Our Price: $59.00
|*5" Glass Blue - XL||IMS#: 706011|
|*5" Inseam [Cob Cobalt Blue] - XL||IMS#: 736878|
|*5" Inseam [Fge Forge Grey] - LG||IMS#: 736879|
|*5" Inseam [Fge Forge Grey] - XL||IMS#: 736880|
|*5" Tumalo Grid: Eclectic Orange - XL||IMS#: 706021|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: 5" Glass Blue
Color: 5" Inseam [Cob Cobalt Blue]
Color: 5" Inseam [Fge Forge Grey]
Color: 5" Tumalo Grid: Eclectic Orange
Caption: Front On Model
Caption: Back On Model
Patagonia took their ambassadors' favorite shorts and honed ‘em even more for core long-distance running. The updated Strider Pro Shorts carry what you need for a full day of mountain running, thanks to four new, overlapping, stretchy-mesh back hip pockets (two on each side). The pockets lie flat and won't flap when empty, but expand generously to hold everything from energy gels to a really really light jacket (yes, really!).
- Smooth, ultralight, fast-drying 100% polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby with completely breathable 100% polyester Air Flow mesh panels for ventilation
- Shell fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Versatile drawcord for internal/external tying
- Center-back zippered pocket; four envelope pockets overlap on back hip
- Lightweight built-in 100% polyester mesh liner wicks, dries quickly and provides chafe-free comfort; with Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Higher split opening eliminates leg chafe and promotes airflow; reflective logo on left hem
|Material:||Body: 100% Polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby with a DWR (durable water reppelent) finish|
|Panels 100% polyester Air Flow mesh.|
|Liner: 100% polyester stripe mesh with Polygiene® permanent odor control.|
|Rear Pocket: 91% nylon/9% spandex|
|Inseam:||5 in (2 in split on the sides)|
|Weight:||130 g (4.6 oz)|