Patagonia: Men's Stretch Wavefarer Board Shorts - Previous Season
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Patagonia went all out to make sure their Stretch Wavefarers are as flexible as you need them to be. A moderate amount of spandex makes them stretch, but it's the addition of intuitive design features like bent side seams that elevate these board shorts from simply "stretchy" to truly functional. Lace-up rubber-button fly with heavy-duty webbing lies flat and an internal layer of nonstretch fabric in the contoured waistband prevents unwanted loosening when wet. Easy access self-draining side pocket with corrosion-proof zipper. 40-UPF sun protection. Outseam (size 32) is 21".
- Lightweight, stretch-woven nylon/spandex with a Deluge DWR finish; 40-UPF sun protection
- Board shorts have a contoured, self-lined waistband and a flat-lying fly with a single rubber-button and ladder-lock drawstring closure
- Horizontal zip pocket on right thigh self drains and has a noncorrosive plastic zipper and an internal key loop
- Forward inseam at crotch eliminates chafing
- Hem hits at the knee
- Regular fit
|Fabric:||4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection|
|Weight:||161 g (5.7 oz)|