Patagonia: Men's Stretch Polo
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Scaling Vampire’s crux requires a notoriously long reach and a stay-cool disposition. Patagonia's Stretch Polo shirt flexes with big moves like this, dries quickly and feels light and airy when you ease above your gear on the direct finish. Made from a plaited fabric combination of 55% organic cotton/35% polyester/10% spandex, with a soft cotton exterior and a moisture-managing interior. Stuffable and sink-washable, you can throw it in a duffel, wear it at the crag or pair it with khakis for dinner attire. The soft collar and offset seams protect your neck from determined gear slings.
- Made of a plaited stretch fabric blend with a soft organic cotton exterior and polyester on the inside to wick moisture
- Short placket and offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort
- Contrast stitching and logo
- Provides UPF 50+ sun protection
- Straight hem
- Made in Thailand.
|Material:||55% Organic cotton / 35% All-recycled polyester / 10% Spandex jersey knit|