Patagonia: Men's Stoss Hoody
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The Stoss Hoody from Patagonia is a gnarly, bomber-built hoody - your well-insulated foil against probing cold and antagonistic weather. It’s made from weather-resisting, tear-resistant DWR-treated polyester mini-ripstop backed with stays-warm-when-wet PrimaLoft® One polyester insulation that’s held in place with diamond-shaped quilting. It has pack-friendly compressibility and additional cold-thwarting features, like an antique-nickel full zipper with garage and internal reinforced wind flap, insulated draft collar, insulated kangaroo-style handwarmer pockets, and a roomy, 3-piece, insulated hood with self-fabric adjustable drawcord. With horizontal welted zippered pocket on left torso and interior left-chest zippered pocket. Hip length.
- Lightweight, durable polyester ripstop shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish is insulated with 60-g PrimaLoft® One polyester for warmth and compressibility
- Classic, insulated full-zip hoody made of polyester ripstop; with antique-nickel zipper, internal reinforced wind flap, zipper garage, and an insulated draft collar
- Pockets: Insulated kangaroo-style handwarmers; horizontal, welted zippered pocket on left torso; interior left-chest zippered pocket
- Smooth micro-ripstop exterior; interior has diamond-shaped quilting throughout that keeps PrimaLoft One insulation in place
- Roomy, 3-piece, insulated hood with self-fabric, adjustable drawcord
- Hip length
- Regular fit
|Weight:||422 g (14.9 oz)|
|Insulation:||Synthetic - PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester|
|Fabric:||Shell and Lining: 1.4-oz 100% polyester mini ripstop with DWR (durable water repellent) finish|