Patagonia: Men's Storm Jacket
Our Price: $249.00 to $269.00
|*[$269.00] - [Oas Oasis Blue] - SM||IMS#: 648932|
|*[$269.00] - [Oas Oasis Blue] - MD||IMS#: 648933|
|*[$269.00] - [Sdb Suede Brown] - XS||IMS#: 648937|
|*[$269.00] - [Sdb Suede Brown] - XXL||IMS#: 648942|
|*[$269.00] - [Wax Wax Red] - LG||IMS#: 648946|
|*[$269.00] - [Wax Wax Red] - XL||IMS#: 648947|
|*[$269.00] - Blk Black - XS||IMS#: 598161|
|*[$269.00] - Blk Black - SM||IMS#: 598162|
|*[$249.00] - Lrm Larimar Blue - XS||IMS#: 598173|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Oas Oasis Blue]
Color: [Sdb Suede Brown]
Color: [Wax Wax Red]
Color: Blk Black
Color: Lrm Larimar Blue
Caption: Pit Zip View (Suede Brown)
For more than 20 years the Storm Jacket has stood up to torrential rain and mountain blizzards. It keeps you dry and comfortable with its 2-layer hard-shell construction (100% recycled polyester double ripstop), waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, sealed seams and a hanging mesh-and-taffeta liner. Reinforced shoulders and elbows add durability, and storm flaps cover all external zippers for extra protection. Finer points: a 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood, pit zips, one internal security pocket, two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket hidden inside the center-front zipper storm flap. Elastic cuffs secure with a self-fabric tab. Drawcord hem.
- 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard polyester ripstop waterproof/breathable fabric is soft, supple and repels moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood; soft microfleece-lined chin guard
- Center-front zipper with minimal storm flap seals out snow
- PU-coated-waterproof pit zips
- Two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets have reverse coil zippers and storm flaps to keep items dry; pressed pleats allow for expanded storage; one internal security pocket
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out snow
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 75-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Pockets, inside torso and hood: 100% polyester tricot warp knit. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 663 g (23.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.