Patagonia: Men's Storm Jacket
Our Price: $269.00
|*[Oas Oasis Blue] - SM||IMS#: 648932|
|*[Oas Oasis Blue] - MD||IMS#: 648933|
|*[Oas Oasis Blue] - LG||IMS#: 648934|
|*[Wax Wax Red] - LG||IMS#: 648946|
|*[Wax Wax Red] - XL||IMS#: 648947|
|*Blk Black - XS||IMS#: 598161|
|*Blk Black - SM||IMS#: 598162|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
For more than 20 years the Storm Jacket has stood up to torrential rain and mountain blizzards. It keeps you dry and comfortable with its 2-layer hard-shell construction (100% recycled polyester double ripstop), waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, sealed seams and a hanging mesh-and-taffeta liner. Reinforced shoulders and elbows add durability, and storm flaps cover all external zippers for extra protection. Finer points: a 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood, pit zips, one internal security pocket, two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket hidden inside the center-front zipper storm flap. Elastic cuffs secure with a self-fabric tab. Drawcord hem.
- 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard polyester ripstop waterproof/breathable fabric is soft, supple and repels moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood; soft microfleece-lined chin guard
- Center-front zipper with minimal storm flap seals out snow
- PU-coated-waterproof pit zips
- Two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets have reverse coil zippers and storm flaps to keep items dry; pressed pleats allow for expanded storage; one internal security pocket
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out snow
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 75-denier 100% polyester ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Pockets, inside torso and hood: 100% polyester tricot warp knit. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 663 g (23.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.