Patagonia: Men's Short-Sleeved Gamut Shirt
Our Price: $49.00
|*Blk Black - XS||IMS#: 589265|
|*Cir Cilantro - XS||IMS#: 629432|
|*Cir Cilantro - SM||IMS#: 629433|
|*Cir Cilantro - XL||IMS#: 629436|
|*Fea Feather Grey - XS||IMS#: 629437|
|*Fea Feather Grey - SM||IMS#: 629438|
|*Fge Forge Grey - XS||IMS#: 629442|
|*Fge Forge Grey - SM||IMS#: 629443|
|*Lrm Larimar Blue - SM||IMS#: 589271|
|*Pbh Paintbrush Red - SM||IMS#: 589276|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Blk Black
Color: Cir Cilantro
Color: Fea Feather Grey
Color: Fge Forge Grey
Color: Lrm Larimar Blue
Color: Pbh Paintbrush Red
Caption: Front View (Paintbrush Red)
Caption: Back View (Paintbrush Red)
Light as vapor, instantly wicking and practically seamless, the Gamut floats off your skin as you stride along the trail. A running shirt for the minimalist, it has UPF 25 sun protection, no tags, and uses a phenomenally breathable variable-knit blend of 95% polyester (75% recycled) and 5% spandex, with mesh zones for ventilation. The shoulder seams – the only stitching in the shirt – are offset to avoid chafing. With Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Made of polyester jersey and mesh-knit fabric with UPF 25 sun protection for maximum breathability and chafe-free comfort
- Offset shoulder seams reduce chafing
- Slim-fitting silhouette provides a great fit
- Tag free for comfort
- Made in Israel.
|Materials:||95% Polyester (75% Recycled) / 5% Spandex seamless variable knit|