Patagonia: Men's Speedwork Tights
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
For warmth and mobility in chilly conditions, Patagonia's Speedwork Tights come ready to run, ride, or ski. They have a stretchy and wind-resistant 6.6-oz nylon/polyester/spandex double-knit blend, with a soft polyester interior that wicks moisture and is comfortable next to skin. A quick-drying polyester mesh panel behind each knee enhances breathability. Details include back-to-front seaming for a perfect fit, a tailored waistband with an internal drawcord, and an internal key pocket. With a reflective logo on the left hip and reflective tape along the lower outer legs.
- Unique nylon/spandex exterior fabric is wind resistant and the soft polyester interior is comfortable and wicks moisture
- Tailored waistband lies flat against the stomach and the internal drawcord stays out of sight
- Internal key pocket lies flat at the hip to help stabilize contents
- Back-to-front seaming ensures a perfect fit and protects skin against chafing
- Polyester quick-dry mesh panel behind knee increases breathability
- Reflective tape runs down the side of each outer leg near hem; reflective logo at front left hip
|Fabric:||Body: 6.6-oz 63% nylon/23% polyester/14% spandex double knit|
|Contrast panels: 3.1-oz 100% polyester mesh (30% recycled) with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment|
|Weight:||206 g (7.3 oz)|