Marmot: Men's Speedri Jacket
Our Price: $360.00
|*Black/Dark Granite - SM ||IMS#: 615079|
|*Black/Dark Granite - MD ||IMS#: 615080|
|*Black/Dark Granite - LG ||IMS#: 615081|
|*Black/Dark Granite - XL ||IMS#: 615082|
|*Black/Dark Granite - XXL ||IMS#: 615083|
|*Team Red - SM ||IMS#: 615084|
|*Team Red - MD ||IMS#: 615085|
|*Team Red - LG ||IMS#: 615086|
|*Team Red - XL ||IMS#: 615087|
|*Bright Navy - XXL ||IMS#: 583661|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Marmot products are not available for overseas shipment.
Color: Black/Dark Granite
Color: Team Red
Color: Bright Navy
Caption: Back view
When it's more than just a commute and conditions call for moisture, you need the Speedri Jacket from Marmot. Made with a stretchy blend of nylon ripstop, this jacket features Marmot's MemBrain® FusionDri waterproof fabric for serious protection that doesn't sacrifice on breathability when you're fighting for the summit or hauling it to your next supply site.
- Marmot MemBrain® FusionDri highly breathable waterproof fabric
- 100% Seam taped to keep water out
- 15 Denier stretch fabric moves with you, making this a great climbing and scrambling shell
- Attached adjustable hood with reinforced laminated wire brim keeps rain out of your face
- Chest pockets with water-resistant zippers keep essentials close
- Hand pockets with water-resistant zippers
- Integrated cooling vents help you maintain a comfortable core temperature on the go
- Asymmetic cuffs with Velcro® adjustment provide a little more coverage while also adjusting to fit over layers and gauntlets
- Elastic draw cord hem keeps in core warmth or can be loosened to ventilate
- Angel-Wing Movement™ construction allows arms to move without the jacket riding up or restricting range of movement
|Materials:||MemBrain® FusionDri, 100% Nylon Plain Weave Stretch|
|Center Back Length:||30 in|