Merrell: Men's Sonic Glove
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Merrell products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Move in sync with your natural stride over any terrain you choose wearing Merrell's supple Sonic Glove barefoot training shoe. A breathable, flexible softshell upper molds to your foot while pulling moisture out to keep it dry. The Vibram® sole and minimal cushioning underfoot give you close-to-the-ground protection and traction for unlimited access to any adventure.
If you have been wearing 'traditional' footwear shoes with an 8-12mm drop it is important to give yourself time to adapt to 0 drop footwear! Merrell has some great resources to help you learn more about barefoot running form, barefoot footwear and transitioning to 0 drop footwear.
The Sonic Glove's softshell material is great for keeping out dust/dirt and adds light weather protection - if you are looking for a similiar shoe with more ventilation check out the Merrell Trail Glove. If you want a 0 drop shoe but want some cushioning (great for longer runs) try the Merrell Bare Access.
- Barefoot strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Fabric upper
- EZ Clean™ finish sheds dirt and precipitation
- Merrell Omni-Fit™ lacing System provides a precise, glove-like fit
- Integrated microfiber footbed treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution resists odor
- 1 mm forefoot shock absorbtion plate maintains forefoot flexibility and protects the foot by distributing pressure
- Vibram® Trail Glove Sole/Rubber Compound TC-1, non-marking
- Vegan friendly footwear
|Heel to Toe Differential:||0mm|