Patagonia: Men's Slim Snowshot Pants
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: Model Front (Herb Green)
Caption: Model Back (Herb Green)
Caption: Zippered Inner Thigh Vent (Herb Green)
Caption: Waistband View (Herb Green)
Caption: Gaiter View (Herb Green)
Protection without the bulk. The Slim Snowshot Pant from Patagonia offers the same waterproof protection you get from the regular Snowshot Pant, but with less fabric and weight. For those looking for snow shell pants that are a bit more fitted, these are a fantastic way to go!
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester plain weave or ripstop fabric (depending on color) with a waterproof/breathable barrier provides storm protection; a combination of a brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: Soft, brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two-button closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket to keep snow out
- Mesh-lined interior thigh vents release heat and keep snow out; articulated knees improve mobility
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect the inside of the leg and bottom hem
- Zippered Pockets: Two handwarmers, two thigh cargo pockets
- Made in Thailand.
|Weight:||1 lb 7.2 oz|
|Materials:||H2No® Performance Standard ripstop shell: 2-layer, 4.5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. H2No Performance Standard plain-weave shell: 2-layer, 4.5-oz 75- to 150-denier 100% polyester (48% recycled) plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR finish. Lining: 100% polyester tricot mesh. Gaiters: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish|