Patagonia: Men's Slim Powder Bowl Pants - 'Previous Seasons'
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Trying to reduce bulk on the slopes, but still need a serious pair of pants? The Slim Powder Bowl Pant from Patagonia are just what you need. Designed for when the going gets slushy, the GORE-TEX® 2-layer fabric is durable and waterproof with a gusseted crotch and articualted knees to keep you on the move.
- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric keeps you dry during a heavy snowstorm; a combination of a brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: Soft, brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket to keep snow out
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced bulk and weight
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees improve mobility and reduce bulk; external thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back hip and one right thigh
- Made in China.
|Weight:||1 lb 10.1 oz|
|Materials:||2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: seat and upper thighs: 100% brushed polyester mesh; legs: 100% polyester mesh|