Patagonia: Men's Simple Guide Pants
Our Price: $99.00
|*Blk Black - 30 ||IMS#: 636817|
|*Blk Black - 32 ||IMS#: 636818|
|*Blk Black - 34 ||IMS#: 636819|
|*Blk Black - 36 ||IMS#: 636820|
|*Blk Black - 38 ||IMS#: 636821|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Blk Black
Caption: Front View (Classic Tan)
Caption: Back View (Classic Tan)
Patagonia's lightest polyester stretch-woven alpine climbing pants, the Simple Guide Pants offer a technical fit with 4-way stretch and excellent breathability.
- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven soft-shell fabric, treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Separating, partially elasticized waistband with sturdy metal bar-button, two-way zippered fly and belt loops
- Pockets: two handwarmers, right thigh cargo, and right rear; all with reverse-coil zippers treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch for full mobility
- Technical, tapered fit
|Weight:||430 g (15.2 oz)|
|Fabric:||6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|