Patagonia: Men's Simple Guide Pants
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Patagonia's lightest polyester stretch-woven alpine climbing pants, the Simple Guide Pants offer a technical fit with 4-way stretch and excellent breathability.
- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven soft-shell fabric, treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Separating, partially elasticized waistband with sturdy metal bar-button, two-way zippered fly and belt loops
- Pockets: two handwarmers, right thigh cargo, and right rear; all with reverse-coil zippers treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch for full mobility
- Technical, tapered fit
|Weight:||430 g (15.2 oz)|
|Fabric:||6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|