Patagonia: Men's Simple Guide Jacket
Our Price: $119.00
|*Rds Red Delicious - XXL||IMS#: 636914|
- May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Rds Red Delicious
Caption: Front View (Tupelo Yellow)
Caption: Back View (Tupelo Yellow)
Caption: Interior View (Tupelo Yellow)
Patagonia's lightest-weight alpine soft shell, the Simple Guide Jacket is made of a stretch-woven polyester that moves moisture, dries quickly, and breathes – but is still durable enough to survive all day in a gritty offwidth.
- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven soft-shell fabric treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered exterior left chest; all zippers have a garage, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures for a secure fit
- Drawcord hem
|Weight:||425 g (15 oz)|
|Fabric:||6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|