Patagonia: Men's Simple Guide Hoody
Our Price: $149.00
|*Fge Forge Grey - XS||IMS#: 636927|
- May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Fge Forge Grey
Caption: Front View (Classic Tan)
Caption: Back View (Classic Tan)
Caption: Interior View (Classic Tan)
Patagonia's lightweight soft-shell Simple Guide Hoody is made of supple, stretch-woven polyester that moves moisture, breathes and dries quickly – but is still durable enough for the grittiest alpine offwidth.
- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven soft-shell fabric treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Two-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered exterior left chest; all zippers have a garage and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures for a secure fit
- Drawcord hem
|Weight:||549 g (19.4 oz)|
|Fabric:||6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|