Marmot: Men's Silverton Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Marmot products are not available for overseas shipment.
The Silverton Jacket from Marmot uses GORE-TEX® Pro Shell to keep water from making its way in and messing with your core temperature. When it gets warm, use the PtiZips™ to get a little air without sacrificing protection from the elements. The hood is designed to work with or without a helmet, giving you the fit you need to keep the rain, snow, and sleet out of your face.
- GORE-TEX® Pro Shell is waterproof and breathable
- Micro-stitched and 100% seam taped to keep water out
- Helmet compatible so climbers and bicycle commuters can enjoy the protection from the elements
- Gale-force hood with laminated wire brim helps keep water out of your face
- ERG Hood adjustment system ensures a good fit
- PitZips™ with water-resistant zipps help you get extra ventilation when you need it
- Hand pockets with water-resistant zippers
- Chest pocket with water-resistant zipper
- Sleeve pocket with water-resistant zipper
- Asymmetrical cuffs with Velcro® adjustment to fit over gloves, mitts, and layers
- Powder skirt keeps snow from going where it shouldn't, but can be zipped-off to give you a no-fuss backcountry shell
- Interior mesh storage pocket
- DriClime® lined chin guard prevents abrasion
- Elastic draw cord hem keeps in core warmth
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows for your arms to move freely without fighting the fabric
- 28.5" Center back length for Size Medium
|Weight:||1 lb 1.3 oz|