Patagonia: Men's Scree Shield Mid
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
While Patagonia's Scree Shield Mid does have a talent for taking on talus, it's also skilled at single-track scrambles and all-day approaches. The boot has a durable suede leather upper that's mid-cut for increased ankle stabilization. Its Dynamic Fit Lacing System easily cinches in for a precise and secure fit, and the 360-degree wire-brushed rubber rand and toe bumper protect against scrapes and debris. Injection-molded TPU InStep support arms lock the heel in place; a single-density recycled (15%) EVA footframe helps control pronation; and the EVA (20% recycled) anatomical footbed offers cushioning, comfort and support. Multi-surface, high-density TPU studs in the outsole's forefoot minimize slips; the gender-specific Vibram® Release trail running outsole, with its TC5+ rubber, effectively grips the trail.
- 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support; 2mm 15% recycled EVA insole provides extra cushioning
- Triple density 15% recycled EVA footframe provides pronation and stabilization control; forefoot shock absorption pad provides metatarsal protection
- 70% EVA/30% rubber heel strike pad with asymmetrical alignment absorbs shock while reducing the impact rate
- TPU shock plate distributes pressure and protects the foot; TPU arch bridge provides midfoot stability and alignment; multi-surface high density TPU studs in outsole forefoot provides traction in uneven terrain
- Gender-specific Vibram® Release trail-running soles with TC5+ rubber compound provides excellent grip and traction with specific tread placement for men and women
- Semi-curved last, medium width, medium arch support, performance fit
|Weight:||428 g / 15.1 oz|