Montane: Men's Sabretooth Powershield Jacket
Our Price: $249.00
|*Black - SM||IMS#: 564548|
|*Black - MD||IMS#: 564549|
|*Black - LG||IMS#: 564550|
|*Black - XL||IMS#: 564551|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
HIGHLY TECHNICAL SOFTSHELL MOUNTAIN JACKET
For the majority of mountain activities and for 90% of the time, POLARTEC® Power Shield® alone is the most comfortable and effective outerwear. Blocking 98% of the wind, highly breathable, water repellent and extremely abrasion resistant, the Sabretooth has phenomenal potential. The advantages of a softshell are obvious; stretch for active comfort, less rustle than a hard shell, warmth without weight and weather protection. Featuring classic Alpine features; adjustable hood, venting pockets and active tailored fit, the Sabretooth is an outerwear jacket that gets worn, not carried.
- The Sabretooth uses POLARTEC® Power Shield®; a highly effective wind blocking, breathable, water repellent and abrasion resistant fabric.
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Flatlocked sewn seams throughout for extra comfort and durability
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Internal tab to lock down and roll away the hood in windy conditions
- Soft fleece beardguard around face and mouth for extra comfort
- Two map-sized mesh lined zipped Napoleon chest pockets for easy access to essentials whilst on the move
- Two microfleece lined hand-warmer pockets positioned clear of waist belt or harness
- Full length, reversed and baffled two way YKK front zip for ease of use with a climbing harness
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Machine wash in warm water at 40C/104F with a mild soap. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners or bleach.
- It may be required every 6 months or so to reproof the garment to restore its water repellency. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
|Weight:||560g / 19.8oz (Size Large)|