Patagonia: Men's Rubicon Pants
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: On model, front view
Caption: On model, back view
Caption: Close up of hem, gaiter
With loops on the back yoke to attach to a Patagonia ski jacket, the Rubicon Pants mean business. Waterproof H2No® fabric blocks the wind, rain, sleet, and snow from ruining your perfect run. Scuff guards protect the bottom hem and inside of the leg, while the gaiters keep the powder where it belongs: under your board or skis.
- New, durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester plain-weave fabric with a waterproof/ breathable barrier provides storm protection; a combination of a brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: Soft, brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize the fit; two-button closure and zip fly
- Loops on rear yoke attach pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket to keep snow out
- Gaiters keep the snow out, while tough scuff guards protect the inside of the leg and bottom hem
- Relaxed fit
- Improved adjustable low-profile cuff design; hem can cinch and keep the cold out; drawcord exits into handwarmer pockets for easy adjustments
- Made in Thailand.
|Weight:||1 lb 4.3 oz|
|Materials:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.8-oz 75- to 170-denier 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: upper leg: 100% polyester brushed-tricot mesh; lower leg: 100% polyester slick tricot mesh. Gaiters: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish|