Patagonia: Men's Roys Bay 3-In-1 Parka
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: Inner Down Jacket (Black)
Caption: Inner Down Jacket (Dark Walnut)
Caption: Interior View (Black)
GORE-TEX® rain gear for an urban setting, this versatile 3-in-1 parka from Patagonia features a waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX 3-layer nylon shell with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and an ultrawarm zip-out jacket insulated with 600-fill-power premium European white goose down.
- Regular fit
- Hooded, wind- and weather-resistant DWR-treated GORE-TEX® 3-layer nylon exterior shell with a zip-out jacket insulated with 600-fill-power premium European white goose down
- Shell features 2-way zipper with low-profile storm flaps, fold-over collar, adjustable and removable hood and fully welded seams
- Pockets: shell has one left-chest and two lower torso featuring Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight; all with zipper garages
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Zip-out jacket attaches to parka with center-front zippers and snapped loops at cuffs and back neck
- Insulated, quilted zip-out jacket features two lower torso brushed-tricot lined handwarmer pockets with zippers; one internal, tricot-lined security pocket with zipper; one left-chest, tricot-lined pocket with zipper closure
- Shell is lower hip length and insulated jacket is hip length
|Weight:||1038 g (36.6 oz)|
|Fabric:||Shell: GORE-TEX® 3-layer, 5-oz 100% nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Insulated zip-out jacket: 1-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a DWR finish|
|Insulation:||Insulation: 600-fill-power premium European white goose down (75% down/25% feather)|