Patagonia: Men's Roving Pants
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Patagonia's Roving Pants revel in the hard knocks of going places. They dry quickly, bounce back from prolonged episodes inside the duffle bag or hostel sink and withstand the wear and tear of rough country. Made from a lightweight textured nylon canvas that provides life-of-the-garment 50+ UPF sun protection, they have double-needle stitching details and five pockets to keep you organized: The two front slash pockets and one welted rear drop-in are all lined with mesh. Two handy cargo pockets – one on each thigh, with hidden metal button – are ideal for stashing plane tickets and energy bars. A gusseted crotch and articulated knees keep you moving freely. With offset belt loops and a zip fly with metal snap. Inseam (size 32) is 32".
- Light-wearing, durable nylon canvas with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Pants have belt loops, zip fly with metal snap, and double-needle stitching details
- Two front pockets and welted right-rear drop-in pocket, all with breathable mesh pocket bags; cargo pockets on thighs secure with hidden metal button
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for increased mobility
- Inseam (size 32) is 32?
- Regular fit
|Fabric:||5.4-oz 100% nylon canvas with 50+ UPF sun protection|
|Weight:||382 g (13.5 oz)|