Patagonia: Men's Reversible Flannel Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Ultra-versatile, the Reversible Flannel Jacket from Patagonia will take you further. 100% polyester yarn-dyed flannel face helps block out cold wind; the fabric reverses to a 100% recycled polyester plain weave in solid colors, and has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and spills. A lightweight, compressible layer of 60-g Thermogreen® insulation between the two fabrics adds extra warmth. Finer points include two handwarmer pockets, two chest pockets (plus one on the solid side) and adjustable cuffs.
- Soft yet durable brushed polyester yarn-dyed plaid flannel, reverses to supple polyester plain weave with a Deluge DWR finish
- Full-zip shirt-jacket insulated with 60-g Thermogreen recycled polyester
- Pockets: Two on-seam handwarmers; two flapped single-button chest pockets on plaid side; one snapdown left-chest patch pocket on solid side
- Adjustable double-button cuffs
- Hip length
- 8.1-oz 100% polyester yarn-dyed flannel. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g 100% Thermogreen® polyester (90% recycled)
- 802 g (28.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam