Our Price: $169.00
|*456-Redwood/Hot Sauce - SM ||IMS#: 612433|
|*456-Redwood/Hot Sauce - MD ||IMS#: 612434|
|*456-Redwood/Hot Sauce - LG ||IMS#: 612435|
|*456-Redwood/Hot Sauce - XL ||IMS#: 612436|
|*456-Redwood/Hot Sauce - XXL ||IMS#: 612437|
- * May take 1 business day before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
Color: 456-Redwood/Hot Sauce
Caption: Hood zipped into collar
When early season trekking lures you to the trail despite springtime drizzle, the Revel Jacket is a waterproof jacket that will keep you protected without sacrificing breathability. Whether scrambling across talus fields or throwing the perfect skippers at your riverside lunch stop, the stretch fabric allows you to maneuver with ease and flexibility. A zip-away hood and TorsoFlo™ side zippers provide options for ventilation and protection from the elements.
- Movement-mirroring stretch
- Fully seam taped
- Water-resistant zippers
- Adjustable hood zips into collar
- Double-separating front zipper
- External front-zip storm flap
- Double-sliding water-resistant TorsoFlo™ hem-to-bicep zippers
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Left hand pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Internal chest pocket
- Elastic cuffs
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Drawcord hem
- Standard fit
|Weight:||(Size Large) 14.1 oz.|
|Fabric:||Pertex® Shield DS 2.5L, 100% nylon 40D stretch ripstop|
|Center Back length:||29.5 inches|