Lowa: Men's Ranger GTX® HI
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Lowa products can only be shipped to US addresses.
The Ranger GTX Hi is a taller, 10-inch version of Lowa's most popular one-piece handcrafted trekking boot. Ideal for carrying midweight packs on trail over long distances, these lighter duty Backpacking/Trekking boots are more flexible underfoot, designed for hikers who cover a lot of ground while staying mostly on-trail, carrying a medium weight pack. Handcrafted in Germany.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Tactis DST
- SHANK: 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort
- AWP/ASYMMETRICAL WALKING POSITION: Ankle section set at a 2-degree outward angle to provide a more balanced stance and less fatigue
- High wall rubber rand
- Men's medium 'D' width