Patagonia: Men's Rain Shadow Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: Front view, on model
Caption: Back view, on model
Caption: Open view
Caption: Pit zip for ventilation
H2No® Performance Standard rainwear that provides full-coverage, lightweight protection with exceptional moisture management, Patagonia's Rain Shadow is built with 2.5-layer nylon waterproof/breathable fabric for high-output pursuits in wet conditions.
- Lightweight, 2.5-layer tear-resistant H2No® Performance Standard nylon fabric is highly breathable and repels moisture
- Highly engineered interior surface moves moisture away from skin, protects the waterproof/breathable barrier from abrasion, and slides easily over layers
- Roll-down, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- All exterior zippers and pit zips are watertight-coated and treated with a Deluge DWR finish
- Unidirectional, watertight PU-coated zipper for ease of use in the field
- Unlined, waterproof handwarmer pockets with custom zipper pulls
|Fabric:||H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.5-oz 100% nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Weight:||362 g (12.8 oz)|