Patagonia: Men's R2 Front Zip Hooded Full
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Made for cool water: 55-65° F/12-18° C.
Firing rights and frigid offshores: Whether Ventura County or the Moroccan coast, some of the world's best point zones combine cool water with chilly winter winds. With high-quality neoprene and a soft merino wool lining, the R2® Front-Zip Hooded Full Suit matches excellent comfort and flexibility with a contoured 3-panel hood to keep you warmer on early morning go-outs.
- Made with high quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Grid lining: torso/thighs lined with midweight chlorine-free merino wool and polyester; hood/arms/ legs lined with recycled polyester thermal grid
- Warm and soft merino wool dries quickly and reduces odor for the garment. (U.S. Patent No. 7395553); one-piece front and back panels; internal/external neck gaskets (1.5mm neoprene with a polyester jersey surface and center-front key pocket at the base); overlapped front yoke for easy on/off
- Hood: neoprene 3-panel construction conforms to head for a comfortable fit and easy on/off, adjustable cord provides snug fit around face, Supratex brim shields face from sun and sheds water
- Anatomically engineered PVC-free kneepads; wrist/ankle cuffs are made with flexible, durable Supratex material, which helps reduce flushing
- Seams are single-needle blindstitched on the outside with nylon-bonded thread, and triple glued for extra durability and strength; critical areas and crotch seams are internally taped; 100% external seam sealing
- 1cm bartacks, glue dots and Melco® reinforcements secure wear points and critical seam locations
- 2.5mm neoprene (torso/thighs) lined with midweight chlorine-free merino wool and polyester; 2.5mm (hood/external gasket/sleeves/legs) lined with recycled polyester thermal grid