Patagonia: Men's R1® Hoody
Our Price: $159.00
|*Andb Andes Blue - XXL||IMS#: 740171|
|*Cocr Cochineal Red - XXL||IMS#: 740177|
|*Blk Black - XL||IMS#: 707343|
|*Eto Eclectic Orange - XS||IMS#: 707345|
|*Glsb Glass Blue - XS||IMS#: 707351|
|*[Gny Graphite Navy] - XXL||IMS#: 649347|
|*[Ltg Lotus Green] - XXL||IMS#: 649353|
|*[Wax Wax Red] - XXL||IMS#: 649359|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Andb Andes Blue
Color: Cocr Cochineal Red
Color: Blk Black
Color: Eto Eclectic Orange
Color: Glsb Glass Blue
Color: [Gny Graphite Navy]
Color: [Ltg Lotus Green]
Color: [Wax Wax Red]
A venerated alpine essential, Patagonia's R1® Hoody is the optimal hooded midlayer for the full spectrum of mountain endeavors. Made with Regulator® grid fleece for outstanding stretch, breathability, compressibility and durability.
- Slim fit
- Patagonia's classic R1® fleece - with it’s high/low grid pattern for enhanced wicking, airflow and fast dry times - provides excellent stretch, warmth, and durability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on Variable Conditions Cuff, underarm gusset and lower torso improves breathability and dry times
- A re-engineered pattern offers a refined technical fit with offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood fits comfortably under a helmet strap; center-front Slim-Zip with soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage, and a spiral stitch construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- One left chest pocket has Slim Zip install and clean finish zipper garage
- Longer torso for comfort under a harness or a pack waistbelt
|Weight:||357 g (12.6 oz)|
|Fabric:||Body: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex|
|Cuffs and hem: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex|