Outdoor Research: Men's Proverb Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
The Proverb is a bombproof shell jacket slimmed down for Spring. Features including hand-pockets that double as vents keep you comfortable while working hard in the high country, and a helmet-compatible hood with adjustable wire brim shields from the elements. The Proverb is a lightweight, waterproof, breathable, and super-durable shell built for the fast and light high alpine climber.
- Fully seam taped
- Water-resistant zippers
- Fully adjustable hood fits over helmet
- Adjustable wire-brimmed hood
- Single-separating front zipper
- Internal front-zip stormflap
- Double-sliding TorsoFlo™ hem-to-pit zippers
- Zippered Napoleon pocket
- Two zippered hand pockets
- Hand pockets set above hip belt or harness
- Articulated elbows
- Hook/loop cuff closures
- Drawcord hem
- Trim fit
|Fabric:||Pertex® Shield+ 3L, 100% nylon 12D face with 7D tricot back body and hood/ Pertex® Shield+ 3L, 100% nylon 30D shoulders and sides|
|Weight:||(Size Large) 13.2 oz.|
|Center Back length:||30 inches|