Marmot: Men's Pro Tour Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Marmot products are not available for overseas shipment.
For the snow bum who earns his turns, the Marmot Pro Tour Jacket's Polartec® Power Shield® offers the perfect blend of protection and mobility, and combats scuffs and scrapes from fast-moving trees thanks to its abrasion-resistant face. Pockets are tough, slope-specific and numerous, and the attached hood features a peripheral cord adjustment for fast-changing conditions.
- Marmot M2 Softshell
- Polartec® Power Shield® fabric is windproof, water-resistant, and breathable
- Attached hood with peripheral cord adjustment
- Pack Pockets™
- Bonded sleeve pocket
- Interior zippered pocket
- Large interior mesh skin pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff fits over glove and mitt gauntlets
- Elastic draw cord hem helps keep in warmth
- DriClime® lined chin guard
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows arms to move freely without restriction from the jacket
- Center back length is 27.5 inches
|Weight:||1 lb 3 oz|