Patagonia: Men's Primo Pants
Our Price: $399.00
|*32" Inseam [Blk Black] - SM||IMS#: 645128|
|*32" Inseam [Blk Black] - MD||IMS#: 645129|
|*32" Inseam [Blk Black] - LG||IMS#: 645130|
|*32" Inseam [Tdt Tidal Teal] - LG||IMS#: 645135|
|*32" Inseam [Tdt Tidal Teal] - XL||IMS#: 645136|
|*32" Inseam [Wax Wax Red] - LG||IMS#: 645140|
|*32" Inseam [Wax Wax Red] - XL||IMS#: 645141|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: 32" Inseam [Blk Black]
Color: 32" Inseam [Tdt Tidal Teal]
Color: 32" Inseam [Wax Wax Red]
Caption: Waist Tab (Wax Red)
Caption: Model Back (Wax Red)
Caption: Model Front (Wax Red)
Caption: Gaiter View (Wax Red)
Caption: Zippered Thigh Vent (Wax Red)
Patagonia's most bombproof 3-layer performance riding pants, the updated Primos feature a new progressive freeride fit and fresh styling. Built with durable GORE-TEX® fabric for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection to withstand any conditions.
- Tough 3-layer recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection against wet snow
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; two-snap closure and zip fly
- Loop on rear yoke securely attaches pant to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Slim Zip installation with watertight, coated zippers reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one right thigh and one back seat
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for mobility; external thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters with a DWR finish seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside leg and bottom hem
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded at lower right leg
- 3-layer, 5.6-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Gaiters: 2.3-oz 100% polyester with a DWR finish
- 646 g (22.8 oz)
|Weight:||1 lb 5.4 oz|
|Materials:||3-layer, 5.6-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|