Patagonia: Men's Primo Down Jacket
Our Price: $649.00
|*[Blk Black] - LG||IMS#: 649413|
|*[Blk Black] - XL||IMS#: 649414|
|*[Eto Eclectic Orange] - LG||IMS#: 649418|
|*[Eto Eclectic Orange] - XL||IMS#: 649419|
|*[Wil Willow Herb Green] - LG||IMS#: 649423|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Blk Black]
Color: [Eto Eclectic Orange]
Color: [Wil Willow Herb Green]
Caption: Open View (Willow Herb Green)
Caption: Helmet View (Willow Herb Green)
Caption: Zippered Vent (Willow Herb Green)
Caption: Waist Touch Point (Willow Herb Green)
Compressible warmth and waterproof protection is what you get with the Patagoinia Primo Down Jacket. Designed for the slopes, this GORE-TEX® shell features 700-fill European goose down for insulation that won't weigh you down or make you lose range of arm movement. The hood is helmet compatible and can be adjusted for riding in any conditions.
- Durable 2-layer, recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric for waterproof/ breathable performance; 700-fill-power goose down insulation is warm and highly compressible
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; drop collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem to offer quick adjustability and seal out snow (US patent number 5263202)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Removable powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia® Snow pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, two chest, one bicep, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered pocket with key clip; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
- Made in China.
|Weight:||2 lb 6.8 oz|
|Insulation:||700-Fill Goose Down|
|Materials:||2-layer, 4.3-oz 70-denier 100% recycled nylon GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester mini-ripstop. Powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. Insulation: 700-fill-power premium European goose down|