Patagonia: Men's PowSlayer Jacket
Our Price: $699.00
|*[Blk Black] - XS||IMS#: 649425|
|*[Tdt Tidal Teal] - XS||IMS#: 649435|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Blk Black]
Color: [Tdt Tidal Teal]
Caption: Hood adjustments (Black)
Caption: Model Front (Electric Yellow)
Caption: Model Back (Electric Yellow)
Caption: Hood View (Electric Yellow)
Caption: Waist Touch Point (Electric Yellow)
The PowSlayer Jacket from Patagonia is the ultimate ski jacket. With a unique, lower-profile powderskirt that does its job (whether it's secured or not) and waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® Pro, you'll be out there until the final break-up. Perfect for those looking for a quality snow shell to compliment individual layering systems.
- Lightweight, durable 3-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® Pro fabric for the best in durable waterproof/breathable performance
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions. Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment and seals out snow (US patent number 5263202)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight
- Water-resistant center-front zipper
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low profile cuff quickly secures over or under gloves, with less bulk
- New sleek, low-profile powderskirt design stays engaged whether secured or not. It rotates as the rider moves for extra comfort and protection
- Zippered pockets: Two drop-in cargo, one chest, one arm for pass, and one internal stash; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight:||1 lb 3.5 oz|
|Materials:||3-layer, 3.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 3.8-oz 70-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|