Patagonia: Men's PowSlayer Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: Front on Model (Tumble Green)
Caption: Back on Model (Tumble Green)
Caption: Interior View (Tumble Green)
Updated with a new, lighter weight fabric package and an emphasis on perfect pocket placement, the PowSlayer Jacket is the ultimate in wearable equipment. Built with innovative zero bulk construction for freedom of movement and GORE-TEX® Pro fabric for the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection.
- Lightweight and highly durable 3-layer nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® Pro fabric offers the highest level of durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment
- Watertight coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Sleek, low-profile powder skirt with additional length and snap at the center-front stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection. Webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one with secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one arm for pass; two internal drop-in and one internal stash
- Hidden RECCO® reflector
|Fabric:||Shell: 3-layer, 3.72-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.|
|Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% recycled polyester and 9% spandex|
|Weight:||643 g (22.7 oz)|