Patagonia: Men's PowSlayer Jacket
Our Price: $679.00
|*Blk Black - SM||IMS#: 591096|
|*Blk Black - LG||IMS#: 591098|
|*Bln Brilliant Green - XS||IMS#: 591101|
|*Bln Brilliant Green - SM||IMS#: 591102|
|*Bln Brilliant Green - MD||IMS#: 591103|
|*Pbh Paintbrush Red - XS||IMS#: 591107|
|*Pbh Paintbrush Red - SM||IMS#: 591108|
|*Pbh Paintbrush Red - MD||IMS#: 591109|
|*Pbh Paintbrush Red - LG||IMS#: 591110|
|*Pbh Paintbrush Red - XL||IMS#: 591111|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Blk Black
Color: Bln Brilliant Green
Color: Pbh Paintbrush Red
Caption: Hood adjustments
Caption: Adjustable Velcro® cuff
Caption: Helmet-compatible hood
The PowSlayer Jacket from Patagonia is the ultimate ski jacket. With a unique, lower-profile powderskirt that does its job (whether it's secured or not) and waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® Pro, you'll be out there until the final break-up. Perfect for those looking for a quality snow shell to compliment individual layering systems.
- Lightweight, durable 3-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® Pro fabric for the best in durable waterproof/breathable performance
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions. Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment and seals out snow (US patent number 5263202)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced zipper bulk and weight
- Water-resistant center-front zipper
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable low profile cuff quickly secures over or under gloves, with less bulk
- New sleek, low-profile powderskirt design stays engaged whether secured or not. It rotates as the rider moves for extra comfort and protection
- Zippered pockets: Two drop-in cargo, one chest, one arm for pass, and one internal stash; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight:||1 lb 3.5 oz|
|Materials:||3-layer, 3.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 3.8-oz 70-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|