Patagonia: Men's Powder Bowl Jacket - Previous Season
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
When the temperatures are ripe for a snowstorm, the Powder Bowl Jacket from Patagonia has everything you need to stay out there. Helmet-compatible hood is easy to adjust so you can maintain coverage and visibility, while the GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable fabric protects you from the usual round of winter elements.
- Durable 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX fabric keeps you dry during a heavy snowstorm; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face, even with the hood down
- Touch Point System™ embeds cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment and seals out snow (US patent number 5263202)
- Slim Zip installation with watertight coated zippers for reduced bulk and weight
- Pit zips quickly release heat; pleated gusset comfortably secures cuff, over or under gloves, with less bulk
- Powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia® Snow pants to keep the snow out and the skirt down
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one bicep, two interior drop-ins and one interior zippered pocket with key clip; includes secure media pocket with cable routing
- Made in China.
|Weight:||2 lb 4 oz|
|Materials:||2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: torso: 100% brushed polyester mesh; sleeves: 100% polyester mesh; powder skirt and hood: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave|