Patagonia: Men's Piton Hybrid Hoody
Our Price: $179.00
|*Blk Black - XS ||IMS#: 591680|
|*Blk Black - SM ||IMS#: 591681|
|*Blk Black - MD ||IMS#: 591682|
|*Blk Black - LG ||IMS#: 591683|
|*Blk Black - XL ||IMS#: 591684|
|*Blk Black - XXL ||IMS#: 591685|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Blk Black
Patagonia's most durable, wind-resistant fleece hoody is made of Polartec® WindPro® fabric with Hardface® Technology. Works well as an under layer or outer layer for long alpine climbs.
- Polartec Wind Pro with Hardface Technology and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects your front torso and elbows from wind, moisture and abrasion
- Polartec Power Dry fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management in the main body; durable, smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm, brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the fabric face
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood stretches and moves with you
- Microfleece at back of neck, chin guard, cuffs and hem
- One zippered chest pocket
- Shoulder seams eliminated for pack-wearing comfort
- Slim fit
|Fabric:||Front body panels: 7.9-oz Polartec® Wind Pro® 90% polyester (50% recycled)/10% spandex with Hardface® Technology and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Back and side panels: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex|
Summit Hut: Start Your Adventure Here