Patagonia: Men's Piton Hybrid Hoody
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Patagonia's most durable, wind-resistant fleece hoody is made of Polartec® WindPro® fabric with Hardface® Technology. Works well as an under layer or outer layer for long alpine climbs.
- Polartec Wind Pro with Hardface Technology and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects your front torso and elbows from wind, moisture and abrasion
- Polartec Power Dry fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management in the main body; durable, smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm, brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the fabric face
- Snug-fitting balaclava-style hood stretches and moves with you
- Microfleece at back of neck, chin guard, cuffs and hem
- One zippered chest pocket
- Shoulder seams eliminated for pack-wearing comfort
- Slim fit
|Fabric:||Front body panels: 7.9-oz Polartec® Wind Pro® 90% polyester (50% recycled)/10% spandex with Hardface® Technology and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Back and side panels: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex|