Smartwool: Men's PhD Ski Light
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Hitting the slopes should not by synonymous with pain and blisters. The Smartwoold PhD Ski Light socks use WOW™ (Wool on Wool) Technology increase both durability and comfort so you can get more out of a pair of socks than you ever thought possible. Comfort, temperature regulation and moisture management, this is one serious ski sock!
- 67% Merino wool, 32% Nylon and 1% Elastic blend together to manage moisture and regulate the temperature of your foot, keeping you cool and comfortable when you're pushing your limits but warm after you've kicked off your boots
- Light cushion points at the ball of the foot, heel and shin offer durability and padding from your boot to keep you comfortable
- Merino wool is naturally antimicrobial and keeps these socks from stinking up with use
- 4-Degree Fit System puts four compression bands around the upper and lower instep, ankle and arch so the stock stays snug and in place, moving with you as you zig and zag
- WOW™ (Wool On Wool) Technology replaces nylon with wool in the parts of the sock the receive the most impact to give you more comfort and durability while you're in them