Mountain Hardwear: Men's Phantom 0 - Fall 2012
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Phantom 0 Degree Sleeping Bag from Mountain Hardwear is lightweight and super-packable thanks to its 800-fill goose down insulation and ultralite nylon shell fabric. Tight baffling and tapered performance mummy-cut keep in warmth better so you are ready to go the next morning!
- Full length zipper lets you adjust for ventilation or use the bag more like a blanket
- Performance mummy cut offers a snugger fit to keep in warmth better while shedding weight and material to be more packable
- Five-inch baffle spacing is tight to maximize loft so your sleeping bag is more "pouffy"
- Down-filled gasket at opening blocks any cold drafts from the opening of the hood so even your face stays warmer
- Six-chamber hood design keeps warmth from escaping out the top of your head
- Draft collar is ergonomic and keeps heat from escaping from inside the bag
- Insulated draft tube has anti-snag panel to prevent cold spots along the zipper
- Comfort footbox follows your natural foot position for more warmth
- Stuff sack compresses your sleeping bag to a more reasonable size to fit small in your pack
- Mesh storage sack is a great place for your bag when it's not being used, allowing the loft rise
|Temperature Rating:||0 Degrees F|
|Insulation:||800-Fill Goose Down|
|Weight:||Regular - 2 lb 10 oz|
|Long - 2 lb 14 oz|
|Length:||Regular - 78 in|
|Long - 84 in|
|Shoulder Girth:||Regular - 60 in|
|Long - 62 in|
|Stuff Size:||8 x 16 in|