The North Face: Men's Paramount Peak Convertible Pant
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- The North Face products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The Paramount Peak Convertible Pant from The North Face offers UPF 30 sun protection and lightweight, fast-drying comfort. Ideal for backpacking, hiking or any kind of travel, these pants have legs that zip off to give you a pair of shorts with a 10" inseam. Cargo pockets secure must-need items while the built-in belt helps give you a more customized fit. Available in three different inseam lengths.
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- DWR (Durable Water Repellant) finish
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 30
- Quick drying
- Modernized style lines
- Partial elastic waist with belt loops, zip-fly and belt included
- Pant legs zip off into a longer 10" short
- Color-coded convertible leg zips
- Front cargo pockets rotated to side
- Back pocket size increased for extra capacity
- Secure zip pocket near right hand pocket
- Side-leg zips for easy on-off
- Gusset at crotch for increased mobility
- Strong TEX40 thread throughout for increased durability
- Available in three different inseam lengths: 30", 32", and 34"