Patagonia: Men's Northwall Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Made for those with a taste for brittle ice, blowing snow and frigid cold, the Northwall Jacket from Patagonia features Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric bonded to the Regulator® R2® grid interior. The result is a leap forward in soft shells, offering extreme breathability that also blocks the wind and is functionally waterproof in all but a deluge.
- Polartec® Power Shield Pro with a Regulator high-loft grid fleece interior provides excellent water-resistant protection and incredible breathability
- Sonic-welded seam construction with reinforced stitch (patent pending) reduces bulk and weight
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor provides optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Touch Point System™ has embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick adjustments to seal out weather
- Modified Y-Joint™ sleeves for mobility
- Harness- and pack-compatible torso pockets have reverse-coil zippers with DWR (durable water repellent) treatment
- Low-profile cuff with pleated gusset
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight:||1 lb 9.8 oz|
|Materials:||12.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® Pro 94% polyester/6% spandex with a Regulator® high-loft grid fleece interior|