Patagonia: Men's Nomader Pants
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
For slick-rock canyons, high alpine landscapes or vertical granite walls, these are our most versatile trekking, climbing and all-around travel pants. They feature a resilient, stretchy blend of 95% nylon (60% recycled) and 5% spandex that feels lightweight against the skin, resists abrasion, and provides UPF 40 sun protection. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds water. The waist has a zip fly, a low-profile snap closure, offset belt loops and stretch-elastic side panels for a personalized fit. A gusseted crotch and articulated knees allow you to move freely. Mesh-lined front pockets increase airflow; zippered security pockets on each thigh keep your topos and energy bars within reach.
- Made of a versatile and durable nylon/spandex blend, with a grid-like texture that's water-repellent and provides UPF 40 sun protection
- Belt loops; zip fly with snap closure; stretch panels at hips provide comfort
- Three zippered pockets: two-large on legs, one-on-back; front-contoured, slash-pockets; two back, drop-in pockets; all pockets have mesh pocket bags for airflow
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for ease of movement
- Made in Vietnam.
|Material:||95% nylon (60% recycled)/5% spandex|