Patagonia: Men's Nine Trails Vest
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Caption: Main Photo
Caption: Front, on model
Caption: Back, on model
Caption: Stuffed in pocket,carabiner not included
It's simplicity in action: the Nine Trails Vest protects the core, breathes and weighs nearly nothing. Its tough 1.1-oz. 100% nylon is lightweight, wind-resistant and breathable; the stretch-woven recycled polyester fabric in the back panel vents excess heat; and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds light rain. The vest stuffs into its own zippered rear pocket (with clip-in loop), has a slightly dropped tail, a low-profile drawcord hem and reflective logos on the front and back to keep you visible.
- Made of durable triple-ripstop nylon with breathable recycled polyester stretch-woven fabric on the back
- Shell fabric treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather-resistant protection
- New articulated fit and style won’t hinder movement
- Elastic binding at armholes and hem provide a secure fit
- Vest stuffs into rear zippered pocket; reflective logos on front and back
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- Made in Vietnam.
|Materials:||Body: 100% Nylon|
|Back panel: 91% All-recycled Polyester / 9% Spandex|