Patagonia: Men's Nine Trails Jacket
Our Price: $99.00
|*Blk Black - XS||IMS#: 629829|
|*Cir Cilantro - XS||IMS#: 629834|
|*Cir Cilantro - LG||IMS#: 629837|
|*Cir Cilantro - XL||IMS#: 629838|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Blk Black
Color: Cir Cilantro
Caption: Stuffed View (Cilantro)
Caption: Back View (Cilantro)
Caption: Front View (Cilantro)
Whether you're rolling on endless singletrack or on a long alpine scramble, Patagonia's lightweight Nine Trails Jacket keeps pace. It offers a more articulated fit, and is made of tough and wind-resistant 1.1-oz. 100% nylon, with extremely breathable stretch-woven recycled polyester fabric in the back and underarm panels to vent excess heat. A slightly dropped tail and extended back-of-hand cuffs provide extra coverage when needed. The high-rise, tricot-lined neck and elastic-bound drawcord hem seal out chilly weather; a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds light rain. The running jacket stuffs into its center back zippered pocket (with clip-in loop). With reflective logos on the front and back.
- Made of durable triple-ripstop nylon with breathable recycled polyester stretch-woven fabric on the back and shoulders
- Shell fabric treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather-resistant protection
- New articulated fit and style won’t hinder movement
- Elastic binding and drawcord at hem provide a secure fit
- Shaping on cuff provides top of hand coverage
- Jacket stuffs into rear zippered pocket; reflective logos on front and back
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- Made in Vietnam.
|Materials:||Body: 15-denier 100% Nylon with 50-denier triple-ripstop yarns|
|Back & Underarm panels: 75-denier stretch woven 91% All-recycled Polyester / 9% Spandex|