Mountain Hardwear: Men's Nilas Jacket
Our Price: $550.00
|*Shark 011 - XXL||IMS#: 728782|
|State Orange 842 - SM||IMS#: 682731|
|State Orange 842 - MD||IMS#: 682732|
|State Orange 842 - LG||IMS#: 682733|
|State Orange 842 - XL||IMS#: 682734|
|*State Orange 842 - XXL||IMS#: 682735|
- * May take 5 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
Color: Shark 011
Color: State Orange 842
Caption: Back View (State Orange)
Caption: Altnerate View (State Orange)
A warm, light, and windproof Down insulated jacket for high-altitude ascents. Designed for and used by speed climber Ueli Steck, the Nilas features 850-fill Q.Shield™ DOWN that resists moisture to retain critical loft and warmth even in damp conditions. AirShield™ technology keeps the wind at bay so that even when it’s howling, it’s always calm and dry inside the Nilas.
- Q.Shield™ DOWN has an advanced treatment applied that resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft in damp conditions
- Baffle construction for maximum loft and warmth
- One-handed hood and hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Low profiile, insulated hood
|Weight:||1 lb 10 oz / 729 g|
|Center Back Length:||30 in / 76 cm|
|Fabric:||Body: AirShield™ 15D 2L (100% nylon)|
|Insulation:||Q.Shield™ DOWN 850-fill|