Mountain Hardwear: Men's Nilas Down Mitt
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Nilas Down Mitt is ultra-light, warm, down-filled, perfect for alpine climbing. The free-floating waterproof bladder used in traditional gloves traps water and prevents breathability, making hands clammy. OutDry® laminated process eliminates the hollow space where water collects so hands breathe and stay warm. And fewer layers mean less bulk, better dexterity and lighter gloves.
- OutDry™ Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof
- Insulated with quality 800-fill down for extreme warmth
- Extremely lightweight and packs down for storage inside a jacket pocket
- Extra long gauntlet fits over bulky jacket sleeves
- SimpleCinch one handed gauntlet closure with Cyberian cordlock seals out the snow
|Fabric :||Body: Rip (100% polyester)|
|Insulation: 800-Fill Goose Down|
|Lining: Polyester Taffeta (100% polyester)|
|Weight :||7 oz|