Our Price: $150.00
|*Earth/Diablo - SM ||IMS#: 676901|
|*Earth/Diablo - MD ||IMS#: 676902|
|*Earth/Diablo - XL ||IMS#: 676904|
|*Earth/Diablo - XXL ||IMS#: 676905|
|*Redwood/Hot Sauce/Pewter - SM ||IMS#: 676906|
|*Redwood/Hot Sauce/Pewter - MD ||IMS#: 676907|
|*Redwood/Hot Sauce/Pewter - LG ||IMS#: 676908|
|*Redwood/Hot Sauce/Pewter - XL ||IMS#: 676909|
|*Redwood/Hot Sauce/Pewter - XXL ||IMS#: 676910|
|*Black - SM ||IMS#: 312751|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
Color: Redwood/Hot Sauce/Pewter
When winter throws cold and damp conditions your way, reach for the synthetic insulation of the Neoplume Jacket™. Designed to replace bulky fleece and weather-vulnerable down, the slim Neoplume™ can be worn alone or as a mid-layer. Weather-resistant insulation keeps you warm and moving in bitter cold, and compresses down into your pack when temperatures rise. The ripstop nylon shell repels the elements and has the durability to survive countless adventures.
- Wind and water resistant
- PrimaLoft® Eco 60g insulation
- Brushed tricot-lined collar
- Front zipper with internal stormflap
- Zippered Napoleon pocket
- Internal pocket
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets; one doubles as a stuff sack
- Elastic cuffs with hook/loop tabs
|Fabric:||100% Ripstop Nylon shell, 30D/100% Nylon taffeta lining|
|Center Back length:||29.75 inches|
|Weight:||(Size Large) 15.2 oz.|