Patagonia: Men's Nano Storm Jacket
Our Price: $329.00
|*Lrm Larimar Blue - LG||IMS#: 597708|
|*Lrm Larimar Blue - XL||IMS#: 597709|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Lrm Larimar Blue
Caption: On model, front view
Caption: Open view
Caption: On model, back view
Ice routes in Norway and sleet-storm belays in Newfoundland: If cold and wet are on the agenda, pack the Nano Storm Jacket. It pairs top-notch PrimaLoft® One insulation with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier, bonded to the nylon ripstop shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, doing double-duty to keep you warm in even the most drenching, frigid conditions. The fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor to help you see through the tempest. The jacket's cuffs seal with self-fabric hook-and-loop closures, and a dual-adjust drawcord hem cinches tight to keep your heat in. Pockets: two handwarmers, one left chest, one internal (all zippered) and one drop-in.
- 2.5-layer nylon ripstop with waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Helmet-compatible, fully-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Watertight, coated center-front-zipper
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements
- Pockets: Two handwarmers; one exterior left chest; one internal zippered pocket, one internal drop-in
- Shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® One polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Insulation:||Synthetic - PrimaLoft® One|
|Weight:||1 lb 8 oz|