Patagonia: Men's Nano Puff Vest - Previous Season
Our Price: $149.00
|*Black Blk 155 - XS ||IMS#: 537240|
|*Black Blk 155 - SM ||IMS#: 537241|
|*Lrm Larimar Blue - SM ||IMS#: 597728|
|*Nkl Nickel - XS ||IMS#: 597733|
|*Pbh Paintbrush Red - MD ||IMS#: 597741|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Black Blk 155
Color: Lrm Larimar Blue
Color: Nkl Nickel
Color: Pbh Paintbrush Red
Chilly mornings in basecamp, simulclimbing by headlamp and cragging in the Creek before spring has sprung all give the Nano Puff® Vest its raison d'être. The latest of the Nano Puff lineage - here by demand from our customers and ambassadors alike - keeps the tradition alive with superb compressibility, featherlight weight and surprising warmth. Worn as an outer or midlayer, the vest features a premium PrimaLoft® One (60-g) insulation that traps heat and a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish that stops the wind and sheds moisture. Finer points include a drawcord hem, two zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal chest pocket (with clip-in loop) into which the vest stuffs.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers, one internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord hem
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Insulation:||Synthetic - PrimaLoft® One|