Patagonia: Men's Nano Puff Vest - Previous Season
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Chilly mornings in basecamp, simulclimbing by headlamp and cragging in the Creek before spring has sprung all give the Nano Puff® Vest its raison d'être. The latest of the Nano Puff lineage - here by demand from our customers and ambassadors alike - keeps the tradition alive with superb compressibility, featherlight weight and surprising warmth. Worn as an outer or midlayer, the vest features a premium PrimaLoft® One (60-g) insulation that traps heat and a 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish that stops the wind and sheds moisture. Finer points include a drawcord hem, two zippered handwarmer pockets and an internal chest pocket (with clip-in loop) into which the vest stuffs.
- Lightweight ripstop recycled polyester shell with a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Pockets: Two zippered handwarmers, one internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Drawcord hem
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® One 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
|Insulation:||Synthetic - PrimaLoft® One|