Patagonia: Men's Nano Puff Pullover - Spring 2010
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Already a cult classic with Patagonia's ambassadors and testers, the Nano Puff Pullover earns unanimous raves for versatility, surprising warmth and terrific all-around performance in a superlight, no-frills package. It's weather-resistant enough to wear as an insulated shell in a wet snowstorm, trim enough to pull on for chilly rock pitches (and still see your footholds), and warm enough for light belay parka duty on quick alpine dashes. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding DWR (durable water repellent) finished 100% all-recycled polyester shell (1-oz 15-denier) also glides effortlessly, whether worn as an outer or midlayer. Low-bulk, hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® One (60 g) traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. The deep front zipper allows for easy ventilation. The Nano also packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into a single chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Versatile 60-gram PrimaLoft® One polyester insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Ultralight face fabric sheds water and blocks wind
- Deep center-front zipper allows for easy ventilation
- Stuffs into a self-storage left chest pocket
- Elasticized cuff and hem seal out wind and trap warmth
- Shell and lining: 1-oz 15-denier 100% all-recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® One polyester. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 266 g (9.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam
- ***This product is not available for overseas shipment. If you have any questions please contact our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***
|Insulation:||Synthetic - PrimaLoft® One|