Merrell: Men's Mix Master 2
Regular Price: $110.00
Sale Price: $59.99
|Charcoal/Spectra Yellow - 9||IMS#: 628837|
|Charcoal/Spectra Yellow - 10.5||IMS#: 628840|
|Charcoal/Spectra Yellow - 11||IMS#: 628841|
|Charcoal/Spectra Yellow - 11.5||IMS#: 628842|
|Charcoal/Spectra Yellow - 12||IMS#: 628843|
|Charcoal/Spectra Yellow - 13||IMS#: 628844|
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Merrell products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Made for transitioning through multiple adventures, Merrell's minimalist Mix Master multi-sport shoe lets you experience your BareForm™ while offering lightweight cushioning. With a 4mm heel to toe drop, its thinner, lighter midsole cushions while getting you closer to the ground for better control. The lightweight air mesh upper with bellows tongue fits snugly to keep out debris.
The grip/traction of this outsole has received very good feedback from the Summit Hut staff - who also noted that the fit has quite a bit of room in the toe box and that the lacing system does a good job of holding your foot in place.
If you want an aggressive, trail specific, outsole similiar but want a 0 drop option take a look at the Inov-8 Men's Trailroc™ 235 (0 drop).
If you have been wearing 'traditional' footwear shoes with an 8-12mm drop it is important to give yourself time to adapt to 0 drop footwear! Merrell has some great resources to help you learn more about barefoot running form, barefoot footwear and transitioning to 0 drop footwear.
- Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
- Synthetic leather and air mesh upper
- 2 mm EVA insole for comfort and shock absorption
- TPU overlay provides a secure fit
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Reflective elements on the heel and forefoot for added visibility
- EVA anatomical footbed treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution
- Merrell Float™ midsole is 10% thinner and 25% lighter to provide more feel and ground control
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Forefoot shock absorption pad provides metatarsal protection
- 3.5 mm lugs for more street to trail feel Merrell Mix Sole / Sticky Rubber
|Forefoot Stack Height:||5mm|
|Heel to Toe Differential:||4mm|
|Weight:||8.1 oz (1/2 Pair)|